At this time, we are not offering any part or full-time positions, but we are always welcoming potential event producers if spots open up. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you!
06. Are you offering any opportunities to be a part of the team at this time?
For our team, design planning is heavily focused on, you guessed it, the design aspect of wedding/event planning. We work with you to budget for and secure design-related vendors beginning a year or so out from your wedding day. Learn more about design planning here!
01. What is the difference in design planning and full planning?
While we do not offer a true day/month-of coordination service, we offer event management, which begins three months out, for couples who want to be hands on with their planning. Event management covers the execution side of wedding planning - read more here!
02. Do you offer day/month-of coordination?
Why yes, we would! Even if you are hiring us for a service less involved than full planning, we want to be there every step of the way as you make decisions on vendors as a support system.
03. Would you recommend booking a planner before any other vendor?
Our lead planners take on full planning, design planning and event management weddings of their own, with support from our event producers on the weekend of the event.
04. What is the difference in lead planners and event producers?
While a full planner seems more costly up front as you create your wedding budget than an event manager or coordinator does, the truth is that a full planner can save you quite a bit on hidden costs of a wedding (and save you plenty of time along the way!).
05. Why should I consider full planning over event management?